Chatrify is all about customization. We give you the power of customizing the buttons as per your choice. It’s highly logical that chat buttons’ design and color should be in harmony with the company logo and its website. It gives the customer a sense of credibility to interact.
How to select Chat Buttons:
- Go to the Chatrify dashboard.
- Select Install tab.
- Click on the Buttons on the left
You will see the options of chat buttons designs. You can select the default options if you desire.
However, if you wish to change it,
- Click on the +ADD NEW tab.
You will see different options
- Select Button Type as Image, if you want a default picture of a person.
- Save Changes to save your choice.
If you wish to have your own image for chat buttons,
- Deselect the Predefined button in Image Type.
- Choose the image from your database for Online & Offline.
- Save the changes.
You can also change the text on the chat buttons as per your need. To change the text,
- Select the Button Type as Text.
Two options will be displayed:
- Online Text
- Offline Text
- Type your customized text and Save the changes.