This integration tutorial will lead you through the process of integrating Chatrify Live Chat Widget on your 3dcart Online store. Start chatting with your website visitors and win over them into customers.
Configuring 3DCart Live Chat Plugin
To set up Chatrify – Live Chat Software on your 3dcart website, follow the instructions below:
- Login to your 3dcart store manager and click on the Design button.
2. Choose the template you are currently using and click on the Edit Template (HTML).
3. Edit the file containing the <body> section of the page, in this case it’s frame.html.
4. Proceed to the Install section of your chatrify dashboard and copy your chat widget code.
5. Paste the code before the </body> tag and select Save Changes to Finalize.
6. Congrats! You now receive a chat function available on your website!
Things you need to do first, before getting started to assist your site visitors.
- Customize The Chat Widget & Forms (Pre Chat, Post-Chat & Offline Form): as per the Look and Feel which will suite your website Design. Kindly review this link for more details: https://www.chatrify.com/support/kb-category/chat-window-customization/
- Adding The Agents & Groups: into your account so as to assist your site visitors with different accounts at different time intervals. Kindly review this link for more details : https://www.chatrify.com/support/kb-category/agents-guide/
- Set Up Auto Invite Triggers: which will Invite your visitors to chat when they are on your website, encouraging them to engage with you. You can set auto invites based on a variety of criteria such as Time, Visited Pages, Referrer, Geo-location, Nature of the visitor (first time or returning visitor), and Referral search engine keyword by setting up the criteria in the installation code. Kindly review this link for more details: https://www.chatrify.com/
- Set Up Email Chat Transcript: Kindly assign your email address, so as to receive the chat transcript of every chat that is being initiated under the this link : https://app.chatrify.com/#!/settings/chat-transcript
- Add Canned Responses: Canned responses are the pre-typed messages or tags that are used regularly during chats. So, you don’t have to type it every time.Just understand the situation and send these canned responses as and when needed to save the time in typing and utilize it for client service. Kindly review this link for more details : https://www.chatrify.com/